SeeSaw relies on donations and the support of individuals, local community organisations and businesses to help fund its vital work. There are many ways to get involved and make a real difference to the lives of bereaved children throughout Oxfordshire. Here are a few examples:
- Taking part in sponsored events e.g. our annual abseil, a sponsored walk/ run/cycle ride or even Dragonboat racing on the Thames! Details about sponsored events coming up can be found on our News and Events page
- Organising a quiz night, fashion show, ball, dance or disco.
- Or perhaps something more sporty like a football, tennis or rugby tournament.
- You could collect mobile phones from colleagues or friends for recycling
- If you belong to a local community organisation that supports local charities you could put SeeSaw forward.
- Ask your company to support SeeSaw as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility obligations.
- You could also join our fundraising volunteer team helping at events by running stalls, selling raffle tickets, face painting
For a chat about fundraising ideas please contact Jane Elliott, Fundraising Co-ordinator on 01865 744768 or email email@example.com
We have so many wonderful supporters that it is impossible to thank all of them in our newsletter, however here is a list of everyone who has helped SeeSaw between 1st June 2011 to 30th June 2012 - Thank You
Keep up to date with our latest news and fundraising activities by signing up to our regular e-newsletter. We will not share your details with any third parties - your email address is safe with us.
Volunteer Support Worker
Volunteer Support Workers play an incredibly important role in SeeSaw supporting bereaved children usually in their own home after school hours. If you are interested in finding out more about this important work then please contact the SeeSaw office 01865 744768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.