We welcome opportunities to work in partnership with other charities as well as local government to bring about changes that improve the lives and outcomes for bereaved children. Here are some of the charities and organisations that we are working with in 2016:
- Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group provides a grant to help towards our grief support costs.
- Sobell House Hospice Charity gives an annual grant towards our service for children when a parent is dying.
- Rapid Response Team at the John Radcliffe Hospital – SeeSaw is notified following the death of a young person under 18 to consider bereavement support needs.
- Child Death Overview Panel – SeeSaw sits on this regular review panel for deaths under 18.
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention Network.
- Oxfordshire Bereavement Alliance.
- Oxford Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA).
- Childhood Bereavement Network – SeeSaw is a member of this national association of child bereavement charities.